||Saw, Mikasa 14 inch Street Saw
|Daily Rental Fee:
Mikasa 14in. Street Saw, gasoline motor. Carbide blades $10.49
- Operators must be trained and qualified.
- Personal protective equipment should be worn.
- Check operating fluids every 4 hours.
- Always use machine in a well ventilated area.
- Following are safety instructions to use when mounting a diamond blade.
- Inspect the blade for any damage from previous use. A blade which is bent, cracked, has an enlarged mounting hole, etc. is highly dangerous.
- Inspect the mounting flanges on the saw to insure proper mounting of the blade.
- Make sure the blade is the right size for the saw. Do not force the blade on or mount the blade on a shaft that is too small.
- Some blades cut in one direction only. Make sure the blade is turning the right way.
- Tighten the blade with a wrench hand tight only.
- Allow engine to warm up before applying a loadd. Always cut slowly when using a new blade, Never try to force the saw into the material.
- If water cooled, make sure of an adequate water supply.
- Stop machine if irregular vibration occurs. The life of the blade is shortened and the risk of injury is greater.
- Always cut in a straight line. Excessive pressure on the blade will cause it to bend.
- Should a blade segment break loose, discontinue use of that particular blade.
- Always lift the blade from its cutting surface before stopping the machine.
- Always use a blade guard when operating any saw.