||Trencher, Ditch Witch 24 inch
|Daily Rental Fee:
24in. Ditch Witch Walk behind, 4 inch wide trench. Self propelled
- Operators must be trained and qualified.
- Before starting the engine, put all controls into neutral. Make sure the digging chain and the
auger are in the clear and all chain guards securely in place.
- Priot to operating the trencher, become fully familiar with the controls
and the function of each.
- Do not operate on a hill steep enough for the machine to rollover.
- Always shut off the machine and disconnect tthe spark plug before clearing
dirt from under the chain or when clearing rocks from the digger chain.
- Operating fluids must be checked every four hours.
- Wear personal protective equipment when operating.
- Be sure of the exact location of gas, water, plumbing, or electrical lines.
- Never place hands or limbs near moving chain.
- Keep people clear of digging path.