||Chipper, Limb (up to 6 inch) self feeding
||Lawn & Garden
|Daily Rental Fee:
Bandit 6 inch chipper cuts branches up to 6 inch diameter. Eliminates burning and trips to the dump.
- Check all operating fluids daily.
- Operators must be trained and qualified.
- Wear protective clothing-- Be aware that when feeding the chipper, limbs and twigs can
move suddenly and may strike the operator. As a minimum operators should wear gloves, long sleeves,
a helmet and protective eye and face wear.
- Chippers feed by gravity. It is therefore extremely important that limbs and twigs be fed
so that the operator is not trapped in the limbs. Always stand to the side as much as possible.
- Chippers are designed for WOOD ONLY. Do not feed anty other materials into the chipper.
- Chips are discharged at a very high speed. Position the discharge chute at a proper and safe angle
only with the unit stopped. Be sure the chute is locked into position
- If feed stops, do not attempt to push it in with your hands. Use the next limb or
brush to push.
- It takes several minutes for the flywheel to stop rotating after the engine is shut down
Before getting near the flywheel, be sure it has stopped completely and is in locked position.
- Do not attempt to unclog the discharge chute when the engine is running
or the flywheel is moving.
- Be sure the work area is properly marked. Keep unauthorized people and pets out of the area.
- Never leave the chipper unattended when operational.