Hilti 14in. Gas Powered Concrete Saw. Cuts masonry or steel. Carbide blades $11.99 or Diamond Blades $79.00
- Operators must be trained and qualified.
- Always stop the engine before setting a cutoff saw down. Do not carry a cut saw with the engine running.
- When carrying a cut saw, grip the front handle and place the muffler at the side away from the body.
- Never transport with the blade mounted. A whell damaged in transport may shatter during operation and cause serious personal injury.
- Gas is an extremely flammable fuel. Do not smoke during operation.
- Select bare ground for refueling and move at least 10 feet away from fueling spot before starting.
- Do not allow other people to be near the saw during operation .
- Never operate saw with the throttle lock engaged. This does not allow proper control of the speed of the saw.
- Sparks from cutting metal can burn and cause clothing to catch fire. Do not use near any flammable substance.
- Always operate with the wheel guard in place. Adjust the guard for the particular job.
- Hold the cut saw securely. Cut in a straight line only.
- Do not cut into any pipe, drum, or other container without insuring that it does not contain a flammable liquid.
- Always maintain a sure foothold.
- Don’t overreach or cut above shoulder height.
- Begin cutting and continue cutting at full throttle. Use caution when entering a previous cut.
- Do not use carbide tipped or metal saw blades on this machine to reduce the risk of personal injury.
- Wear personal protective equipment while operating.